the little yakka bed and breakfast - the perfect retreat
We are a local, family-run business, offering affordable accommodation in a unique eco built limestone cottage.
Come and enjoy a quiet, private get-away. See countless bird-species, beautiful flora and native wildlife.
Relax in a comfortable living space in the midst of a serene bushland setting. Enjoy a meal while birds splash in a bird-bath only metres away.
This 80 acre scrubland property between Mt Gambier and Millicent is a great base to gain an 'inside look' at the Limestone Coast,
Ideal for couples, artists/ writers looking for inspiration in nature, for people wishing quiet, reflective solitude, for natural environment enthusiasts ...and many more.
This property is serviced with rainwater only, and an OFF GRID power supply. We recycle water and are committed to using sustainable building techniques. contact us now!
Click on this link to check our 360 degree tour of B&B
There is a two night minimum booking requirement for this location.
THIS LOCATION IS SUITED TO THESE ON-SITE ACTIVITIES
- Bird Watching - Over 70 species in close proximity
- Writing and Reading
- Quiet contemplation and meditation
- Walking - on a few established tracks on the property
- Watching for local fauna - echidna, koala, bandicoot, bush rat, wallabies, kangaroo, emu, glider, brushtail possum, ringtail possum, antechinas, etc.
- Observing unique flora with native orchids in season